Subject: RE: [amos-list] Re: What's wrong with this!
From: "Declan Gorman" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 1999 12:50:16 +0100

From: "Declan Gorman" <[email-masked]>

>From: Gaz-JD/FX-s^D [mailto:[email-masked]]

>So how would I do what I want to do then? Say, have a map the same
>size as the one I have now, only on a 640x512 screen. I ideally wanna
>stick to lowres. Consequently, instead of using Screen Offset, I'd
>have to use something else. Has anyone got any formulae, ideas, CODE?
>(hint hint ;)) would AMOS TOME be any good for this (I'm using Pro, if
>so, how do I install TOME?)

Check out the Mega MAC Map Maker at
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Campus/6256/amos.html and for info on
how to use it check out some of the source code on the various Mr AMOS Club
Disk Magazines which are also available on the same page.

Declan,

--------------------------- ONElist Sponsor ----------------------------

GET WHAT YOU DESERVE! A NextCard Platinum VISA: DOUBLE Rewards points, 
       NO annual fee & rates as low as 9.9 percent FIXED APR. 
Apply online today!                http://www.onelist.com/ad/nextcard1

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official AMOS WWW: http://members.xoom.com/AmosFactory/front.html